what I spent:
- Gifts: $127.23 (two birthdays, one graduation, and a just because gift to my aunt)
- Groceries: $14.82
- Fullfilling 43 for 44: $74.54 (for #39: wordpress domain cost; #11 and #33: Weight Watchers; and #15: a card for Victor)
- Savings: $76.63
- Bills: $1,865.22 (mortgage, utilities, cable and internet)
- Eating out: $16.07
- Gas: $30.50
- iTunes single, $.99 (on approved list, and used a gift card for it)
#4: Five 5ks
- National City 5k
- Galaxy Run (virtual run)
#7: Finish Cize, C25K, PiYo, ChaLean
- C25k: Week 3
- Chalean Week 2, Burn 1
- Cize: 1 session of Crazy 8
#8: Get rid of at least 100 items, not including trash or recycling
- The Dead Key (meh)
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter (not in the right mood for this book)
- Summer Sisters (I think I read this one before)
#39: Start blogging. You’re reading it!
- Ordered a KindleFirst book. It was free, but against my shopping ban rules.
- Downloaded an app. Again, it was free, but it’s a game that’s a major time suck.
- Gained 2 pounds. Well, crap.