What I spent:
- $24 for Fit Foodie 5k (43 for 44)
- $20 block party for the San Diego Gulls (will revise shopping ban list – it’s an experience)
- $41 for dinner (my husband, my niece, her boyfriend, and me)
- $1.99 for a game on my iPad. Used iTunes gift credit, but it is not on my approved list
- $6.70 for breakfast. Used a Starbucks gift card. While not unapproved, it could lead to a bad habit
- $7.30 for coffee for me and V. See above.
- $4 for junk food. Not a good thing.
- $37 Gas
- Savings: $400 (Christmas savings, new Mac Mini savings, and retirement)
- 52 books: 3. 18 Things. I got this free from Amazon. I’m on a streak of not-so-good books. 4. This One Summer. A graphic novel I checked out from the library. Not bad, but not my favorite.
- Subscription boxes: Cancelled: Bulu box, Lit-Cube, UpperCase. Received: ComicBento (I prepaid for a 3 month subscription); PopSugar Limited Edition (I prepaid for this one prior to my shopping ban). Opted out of Hamptons Lane box this month.
- I keep downloading free apps! They are time sucks!
- I’m spending a lot more money (mine or gift card credit) on food. This is not a good thing, since
- Have not exercised at all this week.
- Nothing – but I hope to complete the dog beds this Monday!