What I spent:
- $35: gas
- $67.42: eating out
- $125: savings
- $204.18: Padres season ticket renewals
- $47: Hamptons Lane Subscription Box. I opted back in this month.
- $2.74 for postage (I sell things on Amazon.com)
- $41.98 Beachbody club membership (not planned, but a result of bad planning.)
- #4 1 5k: Aloha Run (2 more to go)
- #28 Started cancellation process for Studio Calico box.
- #5 Did one better than stop pinning on Pinterest. I deleted the app. I don’t miss it!
- #33, #11: gained .8 pounds.
#14 Things I learned today:
- Sunday: It is still hot in September in San Diego.
- Monday: Deprivation leads to binging.
- Tuesday: When telling something that might upset your significant other, sooner is always better than later.
- Wednesday: I was on my phone for 6 hours and 19 minutes, and checked it up 86 times.
- Thursday: I have to write down what I eat as soon (or before) I eat it, or I’ll forget it.
- Friday: “Fond” is a term used for the brown bits left in the ban after cooking chicken. (I learned that from Blue Apron.)
- Saturday: Studio Diner in San Diego is owned by Stu Segall, who was part of Veronica Mars.
Goals for this week:
- Write a proper blog post. Not just lists, but something more substantial.
- Start the C25k again. And Cize, and ChaLEAN.
- Start tracking my food properly