What I spent:
- $120.62 Groceries (Blue Apron and a trip to Costco)
- $29 Restaurants out
- $44.95 Bills (Weight Watchers)
- $39.35 Subscriptions
- $116.99 Household (medicine, treadmill cleaner)
- $7.26 Clothing (headband)
So much for my “no spending on food” goal.
I did not complete my subscription box limitation. At this point, I have 6 active subscriptions. I was on the waiting list for Planned Chaos and I received notification that I’m eligible to subscribe. Right now, I’ll just do the one month. I won’t continue after that. I also misunderstood the terms of Audible. I thought I had three months for $1 a month. It was just 30 days free, $14.95 thereafter. I’m also contemplating another grocery service called Chef’d. It’s not a subscription service, but there’s a Weight Watchers option (which would be more helpful than the Blue Apron service, where the points values of meals can be as high as 23 PPV.
This week will be a high spending week. A pre-order will be coming in, and I need to pay some bills.
Not much progress on anything else; just some nibbles:
- Lost 1.8 pounds. Still don’t know why that’s happening.
- Started the photo weeding project. I have 23,000+ images and videos from the last 15 years. My goal is to whittle it down to the best of the best. I have every photo (but not video) archived using Amazon’s cloud service.
That’s it for the week. I’ll have more to write next week.