What I spent:
- $45.40 Eating out
- $20 Gifts
- $40 Gas
- $11.99 Groceries
- $57.92 the cost of two virtual races (The 12ks of Christmas and the Mustache Dache Virtual Run)
- $299.13 Bills (AAA membership, mobile phone, electricity)
- $47 Subscription Box (Hampton’s Lane. I’m giving them one more shot. Already I’m seeing an issue.)
- $67.02 (two pairs of shoes and a heel cup)
- $36.17 (A Doctor Who expansion pack for Lego Dimensions. I pre-ordered this July.)
- $350. (I now saved enough for Christmas)
- #4. I completed my 4th 5k. One more to go, but I still have to run one completely. I signed up for my 5th one, a virtual one that will take place during Thanksgiving Weekend.
- #12 Weeding out photos. I completed two months (September and October 2015), deleting about 200 photos.
I spent over $100 on things that I didn’t need. Well, I do need new shoes (the shoes I’m replacing need replacing. I am having heel trouble, and flats are giving me a lot of pain. The new shoes I bought have heels and will put less pressure on that part of my foot.
I could have cancelled my preorder, but this kit is the reason why I bought the game. I ate out with a friend (that’s ok), but also ate at fast food places this week. Need to keep planning my meals.
I did not check weigh in this week – we had a 5k on our weigh in day.